27 September 2013

Hell Land Tops This Easily - They Made Us Into Debtors

reparations

As I get ready to deal with the figures for reparations for Hell Land, I found that Kushite Prince had a gem. This picture shows the figures of paid reparations for the United States of Insanity. I do not
know if these are official figures as sources are missing. I will add the information when I find the time to get it.

In Hell Land, jhws get paid - cozy jobs, access to benefits, extra pension - when we are to work for privileges while driven into debt. Yes, there I go again, calling out the jhws. Get upset while you can, when I draw up the paper work, only insanity will be able to veil reality. You will have to consciously choose to keep marching under their spell.

Why do I even bother with insane people? Oh, yeah. Because poverty hurts more than name-calling. Instead of worrying about hurting feelings that psychopaths do not have, it is time to get those spellcasters to pay up. Or else.
It is war. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment