2 October 2013

Shut Us Down to Show Us Down

The ScreamOctober 1st. What a beautiful day to shutdown NASA. What?! Son of a dog. Now they done did it!  You thought that they were done creating crises for us? How do you like your shutdown? Shaken or stirred? Poor Denzel. He is going to have a hard time playing Obama in the movie. Obama plays Obama best. Never mind the weak jokes. What I want to know is how many years it took them to prepare this cherry on top of their terrorist pie. This is too big of an operation to put together within a few months. You still care about who utters what lie?

GOP shutdown. What do I care?
I was going to award only one sentence to it at the end of the article that I was preparing. But then I heard Obama say that welfare and Obamacare were still a go-show. I had to pause the play-back for a minute. I had a NaturalNews article on welfare and micro-chips ready on TMB for at least a week. How did they know?! How nerve wrecking. Should I still go ahead with the article on Obama and Katrina?

Anyway. As I had an article prepared on letting go of all my own undertakings, I might as well connect it to this shutdown showdown. Any small business depending on government is in trouble. Not just because of the current shutting down of the cash flow. Anywhere in the world, if you refuse to do exactly as government says, you can find yourself in serious financial trouble. They can deny you your money, customers, produce, utilities, or... food stamps. And they can hit you with fake extra fines or taxes on top of that. Whatever it is that you depend on government for, they can revoke it whenever they decide to. So, small business owners tread lightly when it comes to their dealings with government already.

More Poison PillsWith the shutdown, the boss shows us, that they can sacrifice us as economic hostages whenever they feel like it. What did Obama say? Something like "well you are out of luck." What luck? Hmm. It took me some effort not to curse. I guess that I am upset a tiny little bit. How can we run out of something that we never had to begin with? Hard work, yes, that we had a lot of. Now they tell us that hard work is to no avail. That we should have just gotten welfare, eat more poison food, and be happy that we can afford to go to the hospital to get treated for the life-span-shortening side-effects of that toxic food with poison pharma drugs from the same corporations. Insane much?

It has been painful for me to have to decide not to bother asking the government for help in staying afloat. Afloat? Nice sugarcoating. I was bloody well hell drowning. I am still coughing up quicksand. As I rub the murk out of my eyes, I can now clearly see that government 'help' would be of no use. My time has been better spent coming to terms with the fact that people do not want my help. They want me to do their work for them. Without pay. It took me a while to get it. The outstanding debt was no debt to them. They got what they wanted, and I was to just bugger off.

They expected me to turn to the government to save myself from financially drowning. Right. How about I stop helping your dead-beat ass, and stop chasing you for my money? If you do not pay your bills then there is no more help for you, you and you. How about I let white Pete help you further into well hell. You seem to like it. That frees me up to let go of the insanity. "But, this is an emergency." Whatever. 'Emergently' pay the last two bills. Now that my mind is made up, I cannot be lured back into going bankrupt. Putting government in between me and dead-beat clients is of no use. I am not their mammy.

The time has come to move on. It does not mean that I am done talking about what happened to my undertakings, but I do move on. There is no savior coming. I am to save my own donkey. I cut my losses, and enforce the shutdown myself. Moving on to find a cave well hell away from the psychopaths in our midst. I will just go help white Pete clean up the mess they make when they play "business". Finally embrace my role as the cleaning lady. With the authority to kick their flat behinds to the curb when their mess proves resistant to any ethnic cleansing.

Evil Eye MudyfrogBusiness shutdown. I have worked on it for a while. For those in the United Snakes it may have come as a shock. Do not proceed without learning the lessons to learn. If the government was your lucky charm, then you better unhook that charm. Even if this was just a one-day dress rehearsal, you have to know that there is going to be a premiere some day. Find out how much welfare is, and see if you can cut down expenses to match it, before it will be all the luck you can get. Food stamps and micro chips. The big boys do not play nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment