25 July 2013

White Pete Causing Bodily Harm

AmINextTrayvon BARTrayvon Martin is still dead. Those who got his organs are still alive, and could not care less about what happened to the 'donor'. We need to "get over it already". The snatching has been going on for centuries. Why get upset now? It is useless to look for compassion where there is none. Action. Show these defaulting beings that we taught them everything that they know. Minus the live vile evil streak. It is about high time that we lift the veil. Show them that we know the difference between Nature and their nature. To stop helping them kill us, and start fighting back by boycotting their toxic produce. For just one day. Detoxing actually takes three days, but this is the introduction class.

Blissfully unaware of the specifics of the boycott, I almost made it. I had forgotten my
wallet at home, so I could not buy myself an outdoors lunch. Instead of returning home, I made do with some filtered tap water, but I ran out. And that is when I had to go to the super-poison-market to get some bottles of filtered tap water. I spent 3.30 euro on 3 bottles of tap water that cost 25 cents a bottle at the turn of the century. The correction for the bottle size included. Inflation? No straight up-and-down all-around thievery. Oh, and I bought a sugar melon. When I cut and ate it the next day, it had no taste to it. It was an unripe unfrozen 'melon'. I got fooled twice. Still, that was not even the main problem. As I tried to flush some of the 'fruit' down with the filtered tap water, I tasted nothing but poison. At least that is what I think MonSatan chemicals might taste like. Fooled quartice.

MonSatan left Europe? Judging by the taste of that 'melon', I sincerely doubt it. That was one nasty melon from well hell. Just now, I had to take a sip of filtered tap water, to flush down the memory of the taste. No more super-poison-fruit for me.  They freeze the engineered produce when it looks ripe, but is not. At some point, they thaw it out and sell it as 'fresh fruit'. However, it is not just the toxic fruit. They deep-freeze meat, cheese, milk, juice, mayonnaise, and whatever else should be 'fresh' but clearly cannot be. And we ignorant wanna-be-starting-something people waste our money on this non-food. They pay us less, yet we keep spending more. And we remain forever hungry because their poison food is not feeding us.

Knock You OutSo, how many people were able to not spend any money outside of Black family stores for just one day? Who is ready to extend it to a week? Not me. I have already cut back my spending at white Pete stores tremendously. I am aware of my needs and wants, and make adjustments to cut out white Pete wherever I can. They have to pay me to touch their toxic brands. However, as long as I have not found a water filter to my utter liking, I will have to buy the filtered water at their store. And right about now I can only stomach one general brand. As that brand gets filled at the store site, I cannot buy that brand just anywhere. The same brand of water tastes different from one super-poison-market chain to the next. How is that possible if all the water is from the same 'spring'?

"If it is just filtered tap water, then why not just drink cheap tap water?" What the well hell is wrong with you?! There is a reason why it is 'cheap'. It is going to cost you your health! Why do you think I spend 1.10 euro on filtered tap water, if I was of the mind that regular or boiled tap water was digestible? It is not for lack of trying. As I ran out of filtered tap water, I tried to drink some cooked tap water. After half a glass, I stopped in my tracks to wonder "what the well hell is wrong with the water?!" It had a thick oily texture to it. Chemicals or petroleum? Is there a difference? The water was thick, and it felt heavy as it went down my digestive system. Pass. I went to the store to get me some water.

Even before this experiment, I already believed that 'water' could make people fat. "I drink nothing but water." Well, switch to other water then. Of course, it is not the H2O, but whatever else is mixed in with it that may be causing the body to store that poison in fat tissue. What is in the water? The same chemicals that they have been spraying on your food. MonSatan left? Did their chemicals leave too? And what are the chemicals that they have been spraying in the sky? It has been quite easy to spot the nine airplanes that were used to continuously spray chemicals over this Dam city for days without end. I watched the chemical clouds fade away. The chemicals did not go away, but spread over the city and beyond.

Then when the clouds came in yesterday, they were trapped underneath the chemicals. The effect showed itself today. The mushroom-shaped clouds spread horizontally, and moved extremely slowly. Trapped. Is that not what white Pete does to people as well? Catch them, poison them, and as they start to move slowly as the dumb zombies that they have become, white Pete is in full control. There is no longer a need for you to sign a dotted line to give away your rights. That happened the minute you trusted the slave master to feed you. They said "will do", and now you are their docile slave. A starving slave at that. Your body is feeding off itself. That picture of that hungry child in Haiti of Africa, is you. The chemicals you eat and get trapped in body fat, is the only difference.

Chemtrails Seen From PlaneWhen are we going to see the difference between Nature and their nature? Those chemtrails are not Nature, but man-made poison. The Sun has been blazing, and white Pete has been spraying. No cost is spared to block us from the Sun. One more question. When the clouds mix in with the poison what happens to it? I am glad I asked. I watched the dumping syndrome for months, and know to stay out of the rain when it comes. Those weird thick heavy rain drops that remind me of hail. Rain that leaves no fresh smell. Rain that will not easily flush away, instead it quickly puddles. The earth seems to resist it. So, I take care for that rain to not touch my skin. Should my clothes get wet, I am to change them as soon as I can, and stick the chemically infused clothes in the washer.

To Round Up. Even though I support the boycott of the 23rd, I did not join in fully. I do not hide behind not knowing the date. Even if I had known the date, my health would still be most important. White Pete would not applaud me when I would end up in their emergency room just to refuse their help. They will just ignore me, and move on to the next patient. The one they do want to help: another white Pete. So, I take responsibility for my basic needs first, and then see what is left for luxury wants. Besides, I already boycott out of common sense.

I boycott stores that display Black Pete images in November and December. If they have no sense of decency - to not offend their customers - then they are in no need of my money. Pass. I boycott stores where people take the privilege of forgetting basic manners when they see me. If they do not even know how to address me, then they have no need of my money. Pass. I boycott stores where people ignore me. If they do not want to acknowledge me, then they have no need of my money. Pass. I boycott stores where I get stalked by security. If they think their toxic products are so precious, they can keep them. Ha.

If they do not treat me right, why in the well hell would they want to feed me right? Just so their health scare industry can make money off me? Pass. You will not see me holding a bag of skittles that will trigger one of their watchers. Over the rainbow. And just to be absolutely clear: I DO NOT wish to 'donate' my organs to white Pete nor white science.

No comments:

Post a Comment